CX Strategist, London – Up to £80K
Are you a CX Strategist who loves complex marketing issues? This award-winning CRM and data marketing agency are looking for a super talented CX Strategist to join their ever-growing London CRM and data team.
Are you the kind of CX Strategist who loves identifying, collecting and harnessing the power of data and connected customer journeys across all touchpoints?
This CX Strategist will be very comfortable delving into the finer detail around customer behaviour & trends, identifying opportunities and collaborating with and briefing data analysts.
This CX Strategist will:
- Understand customer journeys, how to use data to build them from scratch, interpret what they need to achieve, assess how they are performing and how to optimise them
- Understand email, app push, chat, social match, DM, telephone, retargeting – right message, right place, right channel
- Experience of using Marketing Automation Systems
- Understand and lead loyalty / CRM / lead generation programmes - know when they are needed, how to business case them, sell them in, guide the implementation, manage, measure and optimise them
- Know and understand the platforms / infrastructure and ecosystems that deliver these programmes
- Define requirements and work with analysts, solutions architects and Cloud Ops specialists to help them implement these plans
- Have solid experience and a confident point of view on how CRM interacts with adtech – demonstrating how CRM strategy bridges into true multichannel engagement
- Have the ability to extract the insight from analysis and highlight business implications and opportunities
- Able to lead customer engagement strategy on new business
- Understand and sell in analytics time to clients
If you’re the CX Strategist we are looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible.
Please quote AP919 when applying for this CX Strategist role.
Apply for CX Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly