Java Developer, Work from Home / Central London – Up to £50k dependent on experience
As Java Developer, a thriving working environment will be essential to your next move. This is exactly what we can offer. They’re a consultancy are going above and beyond expectations at the moment, and are looking to bolster our development team.
This Java Developer will have a passion for software development and an excellent understanding of how to define and deliver solutions iteratively and collaboratively. This Java Developer will have the technical gravitas to mentor and inspire the development team; playing an integral part in helping them continuously improve by sharing your own knowledge, experience and insights.
We’re looking for experienced Java Developer with an appetite for solving complex problems and build seamless user interactions to world-class standards.
This Java Developer will have:
- Programming languages: Java 8
- Cloud technology, AWS and REST Services is essential
- Build tools: Gradle (or) Maven
- Architectural styles: Web services, SOA, REST API, Micro services
- Code versioning tools: GIT (or) Mercurial
- Unit testing: Junit
- Java IDE: IntelliJ (or) Eclipse
- Web framework: Experience in any of the popular web frameworks like JSF, Struts, Spring MVC.
- Application Lifecycle Management Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, NexusPro (or) similar.
- Working practices: Knowledge and experience of agile frameworks and practices: Scrum/Kanban, user stories, BDD/TDD, DevOps, Continuous Integration & Delivery, Pair Programming etc.
This is what this Java Developer can expect from this amazing consultancy:
- Flexible working hours (self-managed)
- Annual bonus, subject to company performance
- Access to Udemy online training and opportunities to learn and grow within the role
- 25 days holiday (+ bank hols), after 2 years of employment you are entitled to 1 additional day a year up to 30 days
- Private Medical Healthcare with Vitality
- Pension scheme
- 2 weeks fully paid paternity leave
- Enhanced Maternity, shared parental and adoption leave and pay
- Conference budget
- Christmas party
- Annual company team-building trip
- Eye Test Voucher
- Autonomous working
- Retail Discounts Scheme
If you think you are the Java Developer we are looking for then we want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please quote AP908 when applying for this Java Developer role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/
Apply for Java Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly