Account Executive (Behaviour Change)
Account Executive, Central London – Up to £27k DOE plus benefits
This agency have an Inclusive Workplace Model. They welcome everyone from every kind of background. They focus on diversity and equality.
This outstanding diverse agency are looking for an Account Executive who is ready for the next step in their career. This Account Executive role will see you play a vital role within a globally-recognised agency who produce some exceptional work. Here, you’ll be working on campaigns which genuinely improve lives across the world.
This Account Executive will work with well-renowned brands to help with behaviour change. If you’ve got some amazing qualifications / experience on behaviour change for the greater good, please get in touch.
This Account Executive role is for someone who is looking to work on life-changing campaigns. You’ll be someone who is well-invested in news and current affairs, and will be experienced in producing campaigns across different markets.
Here’s what this Account Executive would be responsible for:
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and on brief
- Working across a variety of channels including PR, Social, Digital and TV
- Liaising with various departments in the agency and external teams alike
- Delivering innovative campaigns with real results
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Account Executive:
- Experience handling complex, behaviour change campaigns.
- Desire to progress in your career
- Buttoned down, enjoys agency process, and is organised
Are you the Account Executive we are looking for? Please get in touch as soon as possible regarding this role.
Please quote AP891h when applying for this Account Executive role.
Please also visit air-recruitment.com/
Apply for Account Executive (Behaviour Change)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly