7 days left
- Job Role
Copywriter, Central London – Up to £35k dependent on experience
This Copywriter role will see you working on life-changing campaigns in the charity and education sectors. If you’re looking for a Copywriter role working with huge charities on innovative campaigns we want to hear from you. As Copywriter you’ll be responsible for writing intriguing copy for fundraising appeals, brand campaigns and video storyboards.
Being Copywriter in this agency means you’ll be working closely with clients and internal teams to produce effective work which achieves client objectives. Are you a Copywriter with experience in the charity or education sector or a Copywriter that wants to be? Get in touch as soon as possible about this role.
The Copywriter who joins them will be someone who is great with long and short copy, able to adapt their approach for different causes and deliver first-rate copy for a variety of clients. You’ll be joining a fun, friendly team who are great at what they do.
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with as Copywriter:
- Working with clients to understand their tone and approach
- Produce draft work to be approved by client
- Work collaboratively with various departments to deliver campaigns
- Ensuring copy fits their brand and message
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Copywriter:
- Great copywriting experience within the charity or education sectors
- Agency or relevant client-side experience
- Strong desire to progress in your career
- Experience writing long and short copy
If you think you’re the Copywriter we are looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible.
Please quote JW972d when applying for this Copywriter role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Copywriter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly