6 days left
- Job Role
- PPC Manager
PPC Manager, Richmond / Work from Home – Up to £50k dependent on experience plus benefits
This paid agency are doing big things at the moment, and are looking for a PPC Manager who is truly technical in their approach. We want a PPC Manager who loves performance, optimisation, and using the latest tech in getting the very best from PPC.
Are you the kind of PPC Manager who’s responsible for creating, developing and implementing successful paid advertising strategies, to produce results driven campaigns for a portfolio of clients.
This PPC Manager’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and agreeing the right objectives, goals and KPIs to tie client business objectives into PPC objectives.
- Setting up and running PPC campaigns on a variety of search engines and platforms, including, but not limited to Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Managing, reviewing, and performing daily account responsibilities associated with Google Adword and Bing for a variety of markets
- Creating and Optimising acquistiion campaigns (search and YT)
- Landing page optimisation and A/B Testing
- Scripts implementation and testing
- Reporting on partnership, affliates, and co-marketing campaigns
- Independently managing and leading high value client campaigns whilst demonstrating proactive account management to drive client satisfaction.
- The implementation and delivery of paid advertising campaigns according to the agreed strategy, including activity planning and scheduling.
This PPC Manager should have:
- At least 2 years’ experience leading and developing PPC campaigns, preferably in an agency environment.
- GAP qualified
- Substantial experience in the use of paid search management and tracking tools.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to process and interpret large amounts of complex data
- Advanced Excel knowledge
If you think you’re the PPC Manager this agency want, then please get in touch quoting job reference AP907.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for PPC Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly