Senior Content Manager
Organisation: Major transport supplier
Start Date: Immediately
Length: 3 - 6 months
Your new role
For this role you will oversee the digital content that is produced and released by a major transport organisation, deciding when it is released along with giving editorial guidance and managing quality assurance.
You will work will a range of stakeholders to support the communications team to maintain business outcomes and efficiency. You will research, write, edit and publish content via Digital channels and take responsibility for subject areas such as Road User Charging ensuring that content meets business objectives and customer requirements. Working closely with Data and Technology will ensure decisions are backed by industry best practice and analytics to ensure a successful user experience.
What you'll need to succeed
- Substantial level of digital writing and editorial experience
- Worked for a large public sector organisation with multiple demanding stakeholders
- Experience in producing and editing digital content using content management systems
- Experience of working as part of a creative team delivering accurate copy to tight deadlines
- Experience of working in cross functional Agile teams
- Good experience of digital content strategy
- Very strong copywriting, editing and proofing skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact me on the details below.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking to a new position, feel free to contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.