Sales & Marketing Specialist
4 days left
- Job Role
Are you a savvy marketeer with strong networking & sales skills?
We are looking for a creative with verve who will be responsible for organising and delivering a digital marketing & communications strategy that will get people talking.
Think you can translate a passion for food across the business whilst developing the marketing plan and increasing brand awareness & engagement?
Together with our Marketing Consultant & HODs you’ll work to enhance the reputation of our organisation both internally and externally.
If you love events & share our creative passions, send your CV along with a paragraph outlining how your experience fits the brief, what skills you’ll bring to the table & 3 examples of great content.
Please note this role will not suit a marketeer looking to work within a rigid corporate structure.
- Review comm strategies & work with our HODs & CEO to deliver comms, digital marketing & PR
- Uphold B&H brand values & food philosophy to lead marketing successes
- Collaboratively craft menus around seasonality and industry trends & build a catalogue of imagery
- Knowledge of food trends & in the know of what is happening in the London foodie scene
- Take ownership for driving our exciting and ambitious brand forward
- Maintain databases & assist with ad hoc office tasks as required
- Design & manage the digital presence of B&H websites, media, social platforms & print materials
- Accountable for maintenance of marketing activity & campaign timelines & deadlines
- Create stories through image & copy to generate media interest, followers & revenue
- Network with industry venues and media to build business & sales
- Develop reporting procedure & assist in preparation of reports
Skills and Must Haves…
- A true team player approaching all tasks with enthusiasm & ‘can-do’ attitude
- Adaptable, able to respond quickly & positively to changing requirements
- Keen to develop within the role, continuously learning in order to improve personal performance
- Confident, self-motivated, patient, sociable & reliable
- Experience with CRM systems, Hubspot, PowerPoint, Campaign Monitor & Adobe InDesign | Photoshop
- Ability to manage projects & be accountable for achieving results
- Experience working on marketing campaigns including project management skills, briefing, planning & execution
- Strong organisational & planning skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Sound understanding of digital marketing & management of social channels
- Excellent communicator able to provide concise & effective instruction both verbally and in writing copy
Preferred but not a dealbreaker…
- Marketing & Communications experience across events and hospitality
- Degree or qualification in relevant subject – Hospitality | Events | Communications | Marketing | PR
- Agency management, both online & offline marketing
- Basic photography skills | willingness to learn
What’s in it for you?
- Free lunches | Spot bonuses | Autonomy to grow and develop this role & department
Apply for Sales & Marketing Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly