Display Account Manager
2 days left
- Job Role
We're looking for a Account Manager. You will have a direct relationship with key stakeholders as well as multiple vendors.
Forward3D provide cutting-edge multilingual digital marketing for some of the world’s most prestigious brands including Marina Bay Sands, Hilton Hotels and Gucci. We’re also one of the largest independent digital marketing agencies in the world with global offices in New York, Shanghai, Tokyo and Seoul. With plans to open 20 offices by 2020, now is a great time to be part of a flourishing agency, working with innovative clients in challenging verticals.
The fundamental objectives of the role are to support the Agency with:
- Communicating directly with key stakeholders on a daily basis and have working knowledge of the strategic direction of the account
- Attending, presenting and leading regular client meetings and calls
- Attending and presenting (pushing to lead) in client strategy meetings, briefing and planning meetings
- Ensuring delivery of high-quality reports to deadline, with useful insights and analysis – both directly and through your Media Assistant
- Pro-actively researching new vendors and solutions to present to the client
- Utilising your knowledge and experience of digital to contribute to the development of both Brand and DR aspects of the account
- Reviewing and challenging performance of campaigns and activities
- Involvement with administrative tasks associated with the account: liaising with finance, trafficking, optimisation and web development / creative teams
- Managing the day-to-day activities of one Media Assistant
The ideal candidate will have the following core skills and abilities:
- Minimum 3 years exposure in digital display media
- Digital direct response and Branding experience
- Experience with Mid-Level client management
- Proven experience in managing others
- Ability to devise and execute campaign strategies across UK and Europe
- Able to use and interpret digital planning tools effectively (e.g. Nielsen, Comscore, Adrelevance etc)
- Ability to examine account-wide results and pro-actively suggest improvements
- The person will need to be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of the role played by other channels inc. paid search, SEO, social and specifically how this relates to display and programmatic media
- Able to traffic campaigns themselves including basic rich media, set up spotlight/ floodlight tags
- Understand the whole campaign process from beginning to end
- International experience is a bonus, but not a prerequisite
- Experience in programming and datasets is an advantage but not essential
- Cross-channel experience is preferred in two or more disciplines such as; social, programmatic, video, native, audio or paid search
These accounts have a unique mix of Brand and Direct Response elements so a combination of a strong technical knowledge, a background involving DR and knowledge of the current Brand marketplace is key. Experience in running international campaigns is also a plus.Display
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we’ll reward you with a competitive salary with bonus and an enviable range of benefits that include free breakfast and lunch, 24 days holiday a year (with the option to buy more days), pension, life assurance, and numerous gym discounts. We also have a free bar where we celebrate successes or sometimes just unwind after a busy week.
We’re also proud to throw in some extra perks such as our in-house complimentary restaurant and bar, weekly massages and yoga and lots of great events and experiences throughout the year.