Account Manager - Food Magazine (NOT SALES)
A dynamic consumer publishing business in South London (Southwark) is seeking an Account Manager to manage the day to day operations of one of its key clients.
A lovely role where you will be working directly with this food brand ensuring that you and the wider business fully understand the client - their business, their products, objectives, marketing plans and creative likes and dislikes.
The role is three-fold, Account Management, Project Management and Financial operations. On a day to day this might look like;
- Having an overview of all projects and work in progress and deputise for Publishing Director when required
- Attend editorial production meetings at client and publisher
- Be involved in new project pitches and any procurement requests
- Look for new opportunities and advise client about opportunities to maximise commercial opportunities (such as additional collateral for Festivals, or material to support print publications) in conjunction
- Creating the monthly agenda for the Business meetings and attend and minute the meeting.
- Take briefs for new projects and brief in the London team.
- Assist Managing Editors on project management
- When necessary, meet with Head of Design and Group Editorial Director to present and sign off work
- Co-ordinate and manage the editorial production process
- Managing the end to end process for display ads and advertorials, from brief through to sign off for print. Create the annual retainer based on Scope of Work
- Create costs estimates for all projects on receipt of Scope of Work
- Create and update quotes per project when briefed and maintain the retainer accordingly
- Keep control of project costs and inform the client of any changes – ensuring sign off on new costs before additional work is commissioned
- Work with the Senior Art Director and Senior Managing Editor to ensure appropriate resources are available to the team – in line with budgets.
This role will be based in Southwark, however, you will be required to work at the client's office in BRACKNELL up to twice a week.
Salary is up to £40K + benefits package.