Fullstack Developer (REMOTE WORK AVAILABLE)
Robotics start-up urgently seeking a Fullstack Developer to join their expanding team based in Bristol. Remote work is offered as part of this package as well as the opportunity to progress into a Senior position in the company. This is a 3 month Temp-to-Perm position where the candidate will be on a 3 month probationary period and paid via a Ltd/ Umbrella company. This is to ensure that you as the candidate are happy with the company within the first 3 months and vice versa for the client. Please ensure you are happy with this engagement before submitting you application.
Key Responsibilities/Duties (what will the candidate be doing)
1. Fullstack Development with Node.JS
2. Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
3. Experience in Amazon Voice Services (AVS)
4. Working in agile environments and strong stakeholder management
5. Experience in mobile app development (iOS & Android)
1. Experience or Exposure to Amazon Alexa
2. Experience with Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Neural Networks
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.
Apply for Fullstack Developer (REMOTE WORK AVAILABLE)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly