Senior Pay Per Click (PPC) Specialist
Exciting Digital Agency based in Birmingham requires a Marketing Manager to join their expanding team. You will be responsible for the hands-on day-to-day management and optimisation of all of our client paid media campaigns across Search, Display, Social and Remarketing to deliver results in line with our clients key digital marketing objectives and KPI's. You will report directly to the Media Performance Manager.
The skills that are required are a strong combination of paid media technical and tactical subject matter expertise, superb attention to detail, methodical organisational skills, the ability to work to tight deadlines, as well as being able to communicate coherently with the Media Performance Manager and Head of Digital on the performance and optimisation of all paid media campaigns.
An outstanding working knowledge of the key Search platforms (Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Kenshoo & Double-click) are mandatory and the ability to be able to create solutions to search problems within these platforms is also essential.
Key Responsibilities/Duties (what will the candidate be doing)
* Responsible for supporting the Head of Digital and Paid Media Manager to develop best in class paid media strategies across all client account campaigns.
* Responsible for producing accurate campaign forecasts to support the sales process
* Responsible for evaluating campaign briefs to determine their suitability for paid media campaign execution. It's essential that you provide feedback and suggestions on how briefs can be improved.
* Responsible for producing client facing paid media proposals with the support from the Head of Digital and Media Performance Manager.
* Ultimately responsible for delivering against set client KPI's such as CTR, CPC, CPA, CVR, Bounce Rate, Impression Share, Impressions.
* Advise promptly within set SLA's if KPI's are in danger of not being met. Promptly and proactively suggest alternative approaches to achieving KPIs success if objectives are not being met.
* Ultimately responsible for monitoring spend & targets of all designated PPC accounts in the master account and ensuring this is in line with the campaign brief.
* Ensure all draft invoices are approved in a timely manner to enable effective invoicing and finance management.
* Ensure the Media Performance Manager, Head of Digital and clients are informed and educated into the tactics used on campaigns to transfer internally and externally.
* Liaising with the Media Performance Manager, Head of Digital and Digital Account Directors / Managers to develop new approaches and tactics to continually improve campaign performance and feed these back to the Paid Media Manager before implementing.
* Support the new business efforts through participation in RFP response documents and new business meetings where required.
* Understand fully your colleagues and it's pressures and pro-actively suggest new ways of working to maximise efficiency of working and best practice
* Understand the search market and new products and pro-actively test and suggest new ways of working which benefit the wider team.
* Responsible for producing week/month end campaign report which clearly show the data, insights, contextualization of the data recommendations / enhancements.
Key skills required
* Working knowledge of all paid search platforms including AdWords, Facebook and Twitter Ad Manager.
* Working knowledge of tracking software including Double-click / Google Analytics / Kenshoo
* Ability to come up with more efficient ways of working which help across your team but can then be rolled out to other teams within the PPC Team.
* Good interpersonal skills and the ability to mentor / support / manage junior staff as well as work in a small team.
* Diligence in delivering against pre agreed timescales
* A desire and willingness to get the job done
* Ability to manage own workload and prioritise tasks based on client demands.
* Ability to be pro-active and pro-actively suggest additional solutions to clients in order to improve PPC performance.
This is a Temp to Perm opportunity where the candidate will be on an initial 6 months probation and will be paid via a Ltd/ Umbrella company for the first 6 months.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.