Head of Data Analytics - Digital/CRM - Global Agency - c.£150,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Global Head of Data Analytics - Digital - Global Agency - c.£150,000 + Bonus + Benefits
As Global Head of Analytics, your role will be to attract and nurture clients in the art of data decisioning that drives business transformation. You will be developing and leading a team that needs to be able to map/measure digital ecosystems, optimize the performance of omni channel campaigns, including social media, as well as undertake segmentation, modeling and data mining. You will need to be a ‘hands on’ practitioner with gravitas that gives clients reassurance in the teams’ capabilities and expertise. Capable of implementing strategy into execution and delivering data driven insights to maximise business impact through revenue, ROI and content. In addition you will be expected to foster data visualization for the group and its clients – be they media, creative, data-tech or any combination of.
- Take a leadership role over the current data strategy and analytical team. Instilling standards, methods and best practice that enables this team to deliver optimal results consistently.
- Build this team’s capabilities to encompass greater digital measurement skills and establishing how they augment the current foundational elements of data stagey & analytics. As well as how they work within the broader strategy team
- Champion Marketing Sciences across the Group internally – so that client business leads know what and how to talk to their clients about the discipline and how it can help them enhance their clients business
- Build strong ties across the group from our creative to our technology offering all with data at its core
- Actively consult with clients to ground Marketing Science as Standard in the work they do with us – guiding them on appropriate methodologies and approaches
- Generate thought leadership pieces to stand apart in the industry with a strong view and expertise on business transformation that helps to generate our new biz pipeline
- Active participation on key pitches , as well as ensuring that your team have a presence on all pitches, client briefs.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE - Tick some of the following
- Track record of getting the full potential from Salesforce or Adobe
- Experience in analytical tools such as R and Hadoop, Alteryx
- Expertise in multivariate, A/B testing, customer mapping, segmentation, predictive modeling & data mining
- Experience in web/social media measurement – GA, Webtrends, Netbase, Omniture, Doubleclick, Radian6 etc.
- Experience in data mapping tools – Tableau, Pentaho, Hadoop etc.
EDUCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- 10+ years Marketing CRM/Loyalty, Analytics/Data Strategy experience within Media or Advertising operations
- Past roles held could include: Data Strategy Director, Insight & CRM, Head of Marketing Analysis and Insight
- Deep expertise in digital, social, offline, media, mobile and omni channel analytics, CRM, strategy and statistics
- BSc in Computer Science, Statistics or other Maths related degree as a minimum
Interested parties please send me an email with your CV and details of your present remuneration package to apply@MackenzieSearch.com.
Marketing Search & Selection www.MackenzieSearch.com