Account Manager (non-sales) - digital / web / e-commerce solutions
Position: Account Manager (non-sales) – digital / web / e-commerce solutions
Suitable for: Account Executive / Client Services Support Executive / Digital Account Manager
Salary: £28,000 - £40,000 DOE
Our client is looking for a dynamic, client facing Account Manager to play a pivotal role in the growth and development of their expanding agency.
The Account Manager will work as part of the Client Services team and will be responsible for delivering proactive account management support to nominated clients as well as supporting the Account Director on larger agency clients.
They are looking for someone who is passionate, creative and ambitious with enthusiasm and determination to succeed. The role offers huge opportunities with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with exciting future plans.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in Account Manager / Account Executive / Client Services Support Executive / Digital Account Manager type role
- Experience in the Digital/ E-Commerce / Web Solutions sectors
- Experience of using content management systems
- Must be highly organised and customer service focused with the confidence to communicate with clients on a regular basis
- Ability to take client requirements and create a detailed brief for the design and development team to work from
- Experience of running client meetings and workshops would be desirable
- Ideally you should have strong academics and/or be degree qualified
Account Manager responsibilities:
- Looking after small to mid-range projects by organising client briefings with relevant internal teams, writing project plans, scheduling work
- Deliver client training for Content Management Systems, preparing manuals and presentations and monitoring client support tickets
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients and ensure they understand the full spectrum of services
- Generate account growth from existing clients
Full job descriptions are available upon request.
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit consent.