Analytics Implementation Executive
Are you an analytical and a numerical expert? Become an Analytics Implementation Executive for a multi-award-winning digital marketing agency in Manchester City Centre!
Our client is credited for the customer care it provides and innovative digital ideas it holds. This agency is recognised for having industry leading clients and they are always up to date with the growing trends of digital marketing. If you are ready to be a part of a team that loves to take on a challenge, this is the perfect role for you!
As the Agency is a fast-growing data and analytical unit, the ideal candidate must be driven and highly experienced in various online systems like Google Tag Manager, Adobe – and Google Analytics. The successful candidate will join a digital analytics team of experts to analyse and deliver key solutions for leading clients! Therefore it is essential that the candidate is up to date with digital analytical trends and tools.
Key responsibilities for the Analytics Implementation Executive
- Contribute to a team of experts to ensure tasks are delivered on time
- Be vigilant and effective across multiple platforms and projects
- Use software such as Google Tag Manger, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics 360 to implement tags and find key solutions
- Create filters and goals for Google Analytics accounts
- Identify the newest analytical trends and suggest new processes
Required skills and attributes for Analytics Implementation Executive
- Minimum 2 years’ of experience working with Adobe Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Be able to manage various projects and prioritise efficiently
- Highly driven individual who works with great enthusiasm
- Innovative mindset to come up with new processes according to industry developments
- Have a strong passion about digital and technology and keep up to date on the newest industry developments
This is an exciting opportunity for a tech savvy candidate, who is ready to take on this role within a nationwide company. If you think this is the job for you get in touch or apply directly online.