Revere is a Tech Marketing agency focused on providing its clients – and employees – with a better agency experience. Due to strong business performance we are looking for an Account Manager to play a key role in managing client relationships. You will have the opportunity to grow and nurture thriving accounts with a significant pipeline of work.
You will be responsible for providing a best in class service to our clients, working collaboratively with our in-house creative, copy and digital teams to deliver innovative marketing campaigns on behalf of our clients.
A typical day
Life inside a creative marketing agency is busy and varied – no two days are the same. However, to give you a flavour of the job please see below for a few typical roles:
- Developing outstanding relationships with our leading technology clients, offering strategic and creative expertise. You will develop an in-depth understanding of each client’s marketing objectives, working with them to deliver ROI.
- Working with your Account team to plan and deliver innovative solutions that achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Overseeing the creative process, ensuring that projects are delivered on time to budget.
- Building strong relationships at all levels with your clients and internal teams.
- Evaluating the success of campaigns against pre-defined objectives with relevant reporting and measurement techniques.
Ideally, you will have the following:
- Essential to have at least 2 years’ agency experience as either an Account Executive or Account Manager.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with client stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and ensure they are delivered on time to budget.
- An interest in technology and understanding of the latest trends.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive starting salary including a yearly pay review.
- Structured, tailored personal development plan (PDP) from day one to drive your development. This includes regular training sessions and the opportunity to pursue further qualifications.
- 25 days leave.
- Opportunity to become a part of a fun, lively environment with benefits including weekly yoga classes, monthly massages and regular social events.