Salary up to c£40k - £55k, negotiable based on salary
Our Client, a fantastic, successful and ever growing Creative and Branding agency based in Yorkshire, they’re enjoying another period of growth. They look after some great global brands, the envy of many an agency! They’re a truly global agency themselves too with offices in Europe the US and Asia.
You and what you’ll be doing.
We’re keen to hear from Studio Managers with the ability to take a leading role within this fantastic Yorkshire based arm of our London agency client. You’ll already be a Studio Manager running a busy studio, one looking for your next career more. We need someone with the ability to manage a busy and demanding studio environment, keeping everyone well informed and the different office locations well connected. You’ll be the calm, level headed professional you’re required to be, looking after schedules, deadlines, negotiating with third-parties in a firm bus charming way – knowing how to get the best from suppliers and your team alike.
Some of the day to day stuff to deal with.
- Managing schedules
- Maintaining deadline targets
- Keeping people and offices connected
- Ensure studio traffic is kept fluid
- Keeping suppliers on side, on budget and on time
- Maintaining good relationships across your studio the creatives and CD
- Managing your team, ensuring the right talent is on the right job
- Able to hold your own, remember your job is to ensure productivity
- Mange Recruitment agencies, freelancers and the like
- Informing both up and down the chain respectively.
- Keeping an eye on the finances for your department
- Generally looking after your team, supporting their needs and keeping them focused
Let's hear from you
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. If you think we’ve described your abilities and you think you’d like to be considered for the role then please get in touch.
Apply for Studio Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly