Senior Account Manager – Experiential Youth Marketing
Senior Account Manager - Experiential Youth Marketing
- A newly created opportunity to join an exciting startup within the youth culture space, working for a youth marketing arm within an E-Commerce and Media business.
- A blend of in house and agency environments and remit, as this person will help to build the brand across experiential platforms nationally, in addition to servicing external clients looking for integrated campaigns that reach youth audiences.
- Working in a young and ambitious start up, leading on campaign concept development and managing through to completion.
- Campaigns will tap into passion points and trends across music, fashion and lifestyle.
- A highly creative and innovative business to work for, with a strong purpose led concept at its heart.
- Writing campaign proposals, status reports and debriefs.
- Delivering pitches and contributing to new business generation.
- Managing and running campaigns and events from creative conception to implementation.
- Owning and running campaign budgets and timelines.
- Client relationship development, being the first point of contact for external clients and building positive relationships, and ensuring expectations are realistic.
- Managing junior staff, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Identifying strategic partnerships to help further the reach within the youth space.
- Building the in-house brand through experiential platforms and event management, working with the integrated marketing team to develop and grow audiences in the youth space.
- Previous experience of account management within an agency environment, an established Account Manager or Senior Account Manager.
- Expertise in experiential marketing and events, ideally with some exposure to youth audiences.
- Up to date insight into youth trends, new marketing concepts and effective integrated campaigns within this space.
- Strong campaign management skills.
- Highly organised and detail oriented, with the ability to manage events brilliantly and stay cool headed under pressure.
- Great people skills and a natural networker, with an inclusive approach to team working.
- Entrepreneurial drive, able to work in a relatively fluid, agile young business.
If this sounds like a good fit, it would be great to hear from you. Please get in touch by emailing a copy of your CV to Rachel Steele at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your interest!