Social Media Account Manager
Social Media Account Manager
Work at an exciting and fast paced startup social media and influencer marketing agency that creates content and manages brand’s social media presences.
Based in Holborn, our client loves what they do and are driven by a passion for creating innovative and inspiring campaigns, creating a buzz and delivering results. They’re a friendly, ambitious, hard-working and fun team who love Mondays and think that their clients are great!
About the opportunity:
As a Social Media Account Manager, you will be supporting the business primarily by working alongside an account manager, driving the full monthly cycle of campaign conceptualisation, content creation, social media management and reporting. You will have excellent attention to detail, high level of organisation and strong initiative - ready to bring ideas to the table and help drive our clients forward.
This is a demanding role and you will be responsible for:
- Conceptualising and creating bi-annual, quarterly and monthly strategies for client’s social channels;
- Attending monthly strategy meetings with clients and diarising relevant dates to ensure all deadlines are met and making detailed notes and action points to circulate following the meetings;
- Community management across social channels - interacting with followers, responding to direct messages and identifying queries to direct to clients
- Liaising with content teams to organise creative assets required to populate the campaign (videographers, photographers, graphic designers, etc);
- Creating campaign assets in Canva (Instagram stories, graphics, etc);
- Implementing monthly social media strategies & managing social media accounts;
- Manage Paid Social campaigns
- Creating month-end client reports with constructive insights on performance breakdown, supplementing with stats and takeaway learnings;
- Creating and conceptualising bi-annual, quarterly and monthly strategies for client’s social channels;
- Leading monthly strategy meetings with clients and diarising relevant dates to ensure all deadlines are met;
- Monitoring, analysing and understanding how effective campaigns perform;
- Reporting in real-time and at the end of campaigns with constructive commenting on performance breakdown and supplementing with stats and takeaway learnings;
- Thinking outside the box in order to amplify campaigns through influencer collaborations and/or partnerships using the proprietary talent database.
- An understanding of paid media spend and activation of paid campaigns (particularly across Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter)
- Creative skill set (use of Adobe Photoshop, Canva, etc)
- Team leading skills; setting targets and monitoring performance
- Account and client management – confidence to develop trusting and long lasting relationships
The ideal candidate will be:
- Ambitious, driven and keen to be a part of a small but fast-growing start-up business;
- A highly organised, quick learner who is capable of working under pressure;
- A natural leader able to get the best out of the team, whilst balancing their own workload, maintaining standards a setting a good example
- Confident and capable to manage themselves and work independently, as well as part of a larger team;
- Keen to liaise directly with clients and feel comfortable with the prospect of a client-facing role;
- Knowledgeable of the current social media landscape; and
- Enthusiastic to learn about other aspects of digital marketing and grow, as the company does.