Are You a Passionate Marketer?
- Do you want to work in an award-winning business. A business which really “gets” marketing?
- Do you want to be in charge of marketing strategy, content, SEO, inbound and outbound marketing – with the key goal of generating leads?
- Do you want to develop your knowledge and gain marketing qualifications?
This is an exciting time join a team of award-winning leaders in recruiter success training, recruitment technology strategy, and digital marketing strategy for the recruitment industry. We pride ourselves on making recruiters more successful.
What Can You Bring to This Marketing Manager Role?
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role – at least 1 year
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be organised with a high attention to detail
- To be positive and fun to be around
- To be a self-starter and a great team player – and demonstrate our values
As marketing and training professionals, we practice what we preach. You will be given full and continuous training and development, so you need to love learning, implementing and generating ROI.
3 Great Things About Your New Team at Barclay Jones
- We’ve won awards voted for by judges, industry peers and our clients!
- Based in the best county in the UK, but made up of Yorkshirefolk, Devonians, Herts… a lovely blend of accents and humour.
- The recruitment industry is one of the biggest sectors in the UK (£45bn+) and we are proud to be seen by our clients as partners, not simply suppliers.
(Oh and office dog, Nespresso, Amazon Echo, chocolate, baking, cool tram-building events, really funky offices, great clients, exciting suppliers and partnerships, constant training and development, and a lovely team!)
What Will you Do as our Marketing Manager?
You’ll develop a fabulous skill-set and work with a massively respected team here in Leeds.
- You’ll develop and market our content.
- You will work with our partners to improve our brand and leads
- You will develop our SEO, inbound and outbound marketing strategy to ensure that our content delivers real results
- You will generate leads for the team
You will join a fun and dynamic team who consult, train and coach recruiting, IT and marketing leaders in recruitment. Our goal is to generate a sales-focused, lead generative processes and teams.
This is a Leeds-based role in funky offices, with on-tap Chupa Chupps, office whippet, free parking, laptop, phone and lots of other rewards and perks to boost your £30,000+ salary.
Get in Touch. We’d Love to Hear from You
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly