Studio Manager/ Production Manager Fast Growing Agency
- Brand new Studio Manager / Production Manager role to the agency
- Lovely creatively led marketing agency to call home.
- Opportunity to put your stamp on processes and ways of working!
What you’ll be doing
You’ll manage the agency’s fast paced studio, ensuring digital and print based materials are produced on time and to the highest quality. You’ll work closely alongside the designers and developers, managing their schedules and workflow, getting stuck in with taking briefs and managing production timelines. You’ll act as the lynch pin between the creative studio and the wider agency and you’ll be absolutely crucial to managing the resource going through the studio, knowing what is being worked on, by who and when. You’ll need to be extremely adaptable when it comes to managing the ever changing demands of a busy agency!
What experience you’ll need
- You will be an experienced Studio Manager, Production Manager or Traffic Manager at the moment.
- Ideally your experience will had been gained in an agency
- Highly organised, confident and hands on.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time.
- Dynamic and personable.
- Keen attention to detail.
- You’ll thrive working under pressure and to deadlines.
- Adaptable and happy to roll sleeves up in the hard time and keep a cool head under pressure.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return for your experience you’ll join an agency with a great and sensible working culture. The businesses is young, successful and have ambitious plans to grow and widen services, increase headcount and really take their specialist market by storm! You’ll receive a salary up to £27k and there is a performance and company bonus on offer too.
They’re extremely busy and are looking to move quickly and interview in the next two weeks, if this role looks of interest get in touch with Fran at ADLIB today.