Technical Bid / Support Specialist
We have a key opportunity opportunity for a Technical Bid / Support Specialist to progress their career within a successful creative technology business team.
The job role offers the opportunity to work within a busy studio, alongside the wider bid, sales and technical teams. You will work with a range of well known global companies, across various sectors to develop bespoke interactive learning solutions.
What does the role involve?
- Working with the Commercial and Bid teams to deliver winning solutions
- Providing analysis and technical input into bids / proposals
- Providing Sales Account Managers with technical support during client interactions
- An understanding of client technical requirements and the ability to communicate these to the team
- Technical training, support and assistance, both externally and with internal teams
The successful candidate will have:
- A completed education to college/University level (2:1 degree or above) in Science, Engineering or Information Technology subjects
- A minimum of 2 years commercial experience within the private sector
- Software and/or digital learning solutions knowledge
- A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and strong organisational abilities
- Excellent client engagement communication skills, both written and verbal in face to face and remote situations
- A flexible approach to new situations and new people. Enjoys sharing knowledge and offering technical support
- Can maintain a calm manner in a fast-paced sales environment
- A strong interest in digital technologies
In return you will be offered… An excellent opportunity to further develop your career through continuous support and training. A variety of exciting social events throughout the year and corporate discounts on Nottingham City Council’s fitness and gym facilities.
Salary: up to £26,000 depending on experience
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Apply for Technical Bid / Support Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly