Digital Marketing Executive
- Broad Digital Marketing role.
- UK Market Leader.
- Strong commercial role with an eCommerce focus.
What you’ll be doing
The goal will be to work closely with your manager and agencies to maximise the effectiveness of the online marketing strategy and boost ROI. This will require a broad understanding of the channels mentioned above with the ability to challenge the agency and maintain high quality outputs.
To break this down: you’ll manage the build and launch of paid search campaigns ensuring relevancy and accuracy, keep on top of the latest trends in natural search to maximise the strength of SEO, identify remarketing and display opportunities and work with the agency to implement each campaign, and develop affiliate marketing channels in line with the business goals. Throughout each of these channels a data driven approach will be at the heart of your decisions.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous digital marketing experience either agency or client side.
- Have ideally worked in an eCommerce setting.
- Broad channel experience across PPC, SEO, Affiliates and Social Media.
- Working knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Bing Ads.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to utilise the MS office suite (Excel, Word etc.).
A competitive salary is on offer, so please enquire for more information.
Get in touch with Imogen to have a discussion on the finer details.