Data Analyst– International Media
Data Analyst– International Media – London – £30K- £40K + Bonus & Benefits
Who will I work for? One of the most respected international media consultancies around – they work with renowned global brands, leading media agencies and media owners producing commercial insight from a wealth of international media data. You’ll enjoy a collaborative working environment based in their European Hub (a fabulous central London office with an architectural twist!)
What’s the Opportunity? Working across global media markets on large and varied blue-chip media accounts from a huge range of sectors. Working alongside the senior media consultants you’ll provide media analysis and insights around media performance and ROI. More than just ‘crunching numbers’ this role is broad and varied and will see you writing country reports and researching the media and economic outlook for various global territories, building databases for your media data, benchmarking, monitoring developments in the media industry (and between media agencies) and a range of other responsibilities to give you a rich and diverse media analysis role. Media coverage is multi-channel with a particular emphasis on digital media and broadcast media, so specialisms in these areas are welcomed! (perhaps you are currently a TV Planner or TV Buyer at the moment for example….)
We live in a media world where all budgets must work harder so ROI is king and this type of role is essential for the commercial success of every element of the media process. This is an exciting career direction if you love numbers, data and of course are passionate about media in all its many forms!
What skills will I need to bring?
- Previous experience in a media environment (media agency, media owner, internal client-side media department etc)
- Strong analytical and numerical abilities
- Strong Excel skills (ideally including VBA but not essential) any experience with Cognos also welcome!
- Another Euro language highly desired for this role (for example German, French, Spanish or Italian)
What’s it in for you? The chance to work collaboratively alongside some of the most brilliant minds in media! Location wise you’ll have access to shops, bars, eateries, gyms and public spaces which are all within easy reach of the office
Salary: £30K to £40K plus regular bonus, a very generous holiday allowance and a dazzling array of company benefits.
Sounds great how do I apply? Email your CV now! firstname.lastname@example.org We’ll be right back with you to discuss next steps (and if you’re not quite right we’ll see what else we have for you or let you know if we can’t help)
More searches like this
- B2B Research / Insight / Analysis jobs in London (Central)
- Analysis Research / Insight / Analysis jobs in London (Central)
- Digital / Online Marketing Research / Insight / Analysis jobs in London (Central)
- Web Analytics Research / Insight / Analysis jobs in London (Central)
- Programmatic Research / Insight / Analysis jobs in London (Central)