Digital Senior Account Manager
Digital Senior Account Manager, Central London – Up to £45k DOE plus benefits
This big hitting digital agency are pushing boundaries in a new age of marketing right now. They’re looking for a confident Senior Account Manager to join them to work with some of their biggest clients – big blue chip brands.
You’ll need to be a Digital Senior Account Manager with excellent communication skills and strong digital experience (preferably with some knowledge of SEO, PPC, paid social) as you’ll be working with a range of internal departments and clients alike, so you’ll need to be able to talk the talk.
The Digital Senior Account Manager they’re looking for will preferably be from an agency background (but not essential) and will have 1-2 years’ experience within a similar role. You’ll be working with clients to ensure they’re up to speed with developments in digital marketing.
This Digital Senior Account Manager will be used to client exposure, but also happy to get stuck into projects across which encompass the full digital spectrum.
This agency are offering the Digital Senior Account Manager a career so you’ll need lots of ambition.
Here’s a list of the some of the responsibilities you’d have as Digital Senior Account Manager:
- Act as the key point of contact for account planning, setting external agendas, creating plans and scheduling
- Develop excellent client relationships at all levels by displaying a positive, enthusiastic approach in all client contact (meetings, events, etc.)
- Manage the relationship between your clients and all members of the respective agency teams
- Proactively assist with the development of presentations, reports, strategies and other documentation for clients
Sound like the kind of Digital Senior Account Manager role you’re looking for? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Here’s what they expect to see from this Digital Senior Account Manager:
- Digital marketing experience, preferably in a digital agency
- Excellent understanding of all digital channels preferably SEO, PPC and paid social
- Excellent Project Management skills, with demonstrable experience of managing all phases of the project lifecycle
- Excellent client servicing skills
If you think you’re the Digital Account Manager we are looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible.
Please quote SS362 when applying for this Digital Senior Account Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com