Art Director | Employer Brand
Our client is an award-winning global creative agency that specialises in employer branding and recruitment marketing. They work with a range of world-renowned brands and, thanks to some recent big wins, they are now looking for an Art Director / Senior Designer to join their team.
As Art Director / Senior Designer, you will have experience working with clients internationally, either across Europe or in the US, and you’ll frequently travel whilst working on beautiful, smart, boundary-pushing cross-channel employer comms campaigns from concept through to completion.
Skills & Experience required:
- Prior Senior Designer / Art Director-level experience in a comms agency
- Experience working on brand architecture and cross-channel campaigns, ideally including print, web, branding, social media, video and games
- International client servicing experience, including pitches and presentations, with either European or US clients
- Hands-on Creative Suite / Cloud expertise
- On the pulse of new tech, keen to create campaigns that haven’t been seen before
- Able to work at speed and to multiple deadlines
- Enthusiastic and a real team player – especially working as part of a Creative Team with a Copywriter
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ideally Premier Pro, Final Cut, InVision or Trello experience
- Ideally some employer brand comms focus – talent attraction or talent retention / internal communications
Our client is also hiring a Copywriter to pair up with their new Art Director, so applications from established Creative Teams are welcomed too.