Performance Analytics Director - Media Agency
Do you have significant experience across Biddable Media, Analytics and Data?
Want to work in one of the most progressive and fast-paced performance agencies in the London?
Experienced Analytics Director is required to develop our client’s analytics capabilities, both outwardly facing to clients and inwardly facing to senior management. The role will sit within the Performance Planning team and work across the UK organisation, responsible for analysis and configuration planning for client data platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics), tagging structure planning and oversight and effective utilisation of data within performance channels.
Salary to £60,000 + benefits. Based Central London.
Seeking a proactive data specialist who combines excellent technical knowledge with strong client facing skills.
The ideal candidate will have;
- A strong knowledge of how tagging can be implemented and analytics platforms configured to extract maximum insight and optimisation potential from digital media
- Keen commercial understanding: knowing the client value of data deliverables and the best approaches to pricing and charging for them
- Vision for how ongoing development of analytics capabilities can shape a digital media agency and a desire to own that development and build and lead a growing team over time.
- Minimum 3 years deep experience with analytics platforms
- Minimum 3 years Paid Search and/or Paid Social experience
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong mathematical ability
- Creative and inquisitive mind
- Strong interest in digital media and technology more broadly
- Team management and leadership skills
- Client relationship building skills
- High level presentation skills
- 25 days holiday, plus birthday off and days off between Christmas and New Year
- Season ticket loan
- Pension – after probation
- Death in service payment
- Maternity and paternity packages
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Subsidised massages, acupuncture and wellbeing treatments
- Ride 2 Work
- Free Friday afternoon drinks