Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager, Central London – Up to £40k DOE plus up to 15% comms
We’re looking for a strong Business Development Manager who can join this innovative start up agency with a strong offering. They’ve been named one of the top 15 start ups in the UK, so as you can imagine they’re looking for the top Business Development Manager on the market at the moment.
As an agency they offer a subscription where they deliver membership boxes with alcohol (predominately Gin) and food from all over the world. As Business Development Manager you’d be going out and finding them great partners which can offer a different type of gin than you’d expect on the high street. Are you a Business Development Manager looking for your next challenge?
As Business Development Manager you’ll be used to identifying and targeting brands and products that tie in nicely with their audience. Developing new accounts, you’ll be working closely with them to work out how a partnership can benefit both parties, chatting face-to-face as well as over email, phone and industry events.
Here are some of the responsibilities you’ll have in this Business Development Manager role:
- Managing accounts, maintaining contact with clients even after the promotion has ended
- Owning relationships with partners from lead generation through to close
- Identify potential partners and work out great promotions
- Upselling through bespoke marketing solutions
- Carry out weekly reporting on sales activities, keeping CRM up to date
- Managing junior colleagues
Sound like the kind of Business Development Manager role you’re looking for? We want to hear from a Business Development Manager like you as soon as possible.
Here’s what they’re looking for in this Business Development Manager role:
- At least 3 years sales experience
- Passion for the FMCG (particularly booze / gin / food) sector
- KPI driven – go above and beyond targets when possible
- Existing contactswithin the food and drinks industry preferable
- Great communication skills
Do you think you’re the Business Development Manager we’re looking for? We want to hear from you as soon as possible regarding this role.
Please quote SS342 when applying for this Business Development Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/