Creative Copywriter - Medical Advertising Agency
Reports To: ACD/Creative Director
Fishawack Group of Companies is a group of dynamic healthcare communications companies with offices across the UK, US and Switzerland. Fishawack has a reputation built on excellence and creativity, and bound by a common philosophy as well as a commitment to providing premium medical communications services tailored to meet our clients' individual needs. Our hand-picked team has a unique blend of scientific, marketing, and creative expertise with fresh thinking and enthusiasm. We believe that our clients' endorsement is the best testament to the success of our approach.
About the role
The Copywriter will be responsible for development of copy for integrated advertising campaigns and ensuring all work is strategically and creatively on point. Ensures all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Develops creative, strategic ideas that solve specific client marketing challenges.
- Ensures on-brand design and accurate content that aligns with the overall strategy.
- Fosters positive relationships between creative and other agency functional areas. Encourages strong collaborative relationships with account management and other areas.
- Will execute initial concepts through to final-completion.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Your Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing, graphic arts or equivalent area of study.
- Minimum 2 - 5 year’s creative copywriting experience
- Pharmaceutical and/or medical device experience is preferred
- Strong customer service skills with a commitment to superior quality
- Must be self-motivated, professional, detail oriented, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working under pressure within tight deadlines
- Advanced PC or Mac experience with all Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office Suite
We offer a creative, supportive environment where you will be able to continuously develop, alongside a generous salary. We will support you with both in-house and online training. We offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance with great member benefits, life insurance, annual team conference ticket and free Nespresso!