Media Planner - Trade marketing - London
An independent, integrated agency is looking for a talented Media Planner to join their busy team. With an impressive client list, they deliver creative communications across a range of channels including shopper, trade, social and experiential.
Working with some of the best brands in the FMCG sector, you’ll be responsible for the effective development and management of all retail campaigns from development through to delivery across a range of on and offline trade publications.
You’re passionate about advertising and the FMCG sector with an avid interest and understanding of trade marketing trends. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have a natural curiosity as to how audiences connect with brands.
The day to day:
- Manage day-to-day plan changes/maintenance of media plans
- Develop a strong insight into each client’s campaign and provide recommendations to optimise activity
- Research and compile competitive data
- Deliver and present progress reports
- Evaluate and propose targeting, geography, scheduling, support level, and budget
- Take responsibility for preparing detailed proposals, forecast performance and manage strict budgets
- At least 2 years experience working agency-side with experience in media planning
- Strong customer service and presentation skills
- Able to adapt and learn new concepts quickly
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Hard-working and attentive to detail
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Able to make well-informed decisions
- Extremely organised with meticulous planning skills
- A friendly and professional manner at all times
This a fantastic opportunity to become a member of a fast-paced team at an award winning agency.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Then hit ‘apply’ below including a line or 2 on why you think you’ve got the wow factor.
In order to considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, however due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.