£25 – 30k DOE
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd are looking for a passionate and pro-active Account Manager with creative flair and a love of New Business Development, who will partner with the account management team to ensure the long-term success of customers. The role is with a full service design and marketing communications agency, with extensive experience in delivering creativity across the board to an extremely varied client base. They work with a variety of clients ranging from small to multi-national corporations across B2B and B2C
Responsibilities include developing and maintaining long-term relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, liaising between customers and internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of their solutions according to customer needs.
Account Manager Responsibilities
- Project manage multiple projects of all types
- Take briefs; prepare project costs, plans and time schedules
- Attend client meetings
- Brief creative team and present creative work
- Prepare contact reports and project progress reports
- Organise and maintain client files, and update job records
- Provide management team with project status and gross profit information on all projects as requested
- Stay abreast of client sectors and spot opportunities that provide commercial benefit to clients
- Explain to clients the full range of services on offer, its key propositions and client list
- Identify potential opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell products and services and explain them to senior colleagues
- Be recognised by clients as the key day-to-day contact for the delivery of their projects.
- Develop ideas directly with clients and colleagues and research opportunities
Account Manager Skills & Knowledge
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Unquestionable business ethics and integrity
- Resilient, passionate, energetic and hungry
- Using contacts to generate new business
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
If you’re dynamic, creative, motivated and know how to get the best out of a team (and a customer), this is the ultimate job for you.
Looking for a new challenge and interested in joining a highly motivated team with some great clients?