PR Account Executive- B2B PR
Role: PR Account Executive- B2B PR
Salary: Up to £25K DOE
About the B2B PR Agency
This top 10 B2B PR agency specialise in integrated PR campaigns for professional services, financial services and corporate clients.
Based in the City, they have a particular expertise in B2B and corporate but cover a range of specialities including research on behalf of clients, CEO Profiling, Crisis/ issues management, thought leadership and new product offering.
They also operate across a global network of partner agencies across EMEA, Asia-Pac and the US, and fully committed to expanding their international presence.
They're a very young team (the MD is only 35!) and they have a lot of fun together - lots of socials - free team breakfast every Monday and team lunch every Wednesday, plus dinners and socials monthly. They also have a very relaxed culture, with a flexi working policy for all team members.
The Role: Account Executive - B2B and Corporate PR
The new Account Executive will be working with a mix of clients from the Professional services, HR solutions and Marketing industries, including the likes of Perkbox, WPP and Monzo. You would report into the Senior Account Manager, and will be helping run the day to day of campaigns, liaising with clients and liaising with various media, whilst also assisting the senior members of the team with strategic planning for the campaigns.
The ideal Account Executive will:
* Currently work in a B2B or Corporate PR / Comms agency at Junior Account Executive / Account Executive level
* Be a real team player and be ready to get stuck in
* Have strong media contacts in nationals - print, online and broadcast
The successful Account Executive will be offered a basic salary of up to £25K depending on experience.
In return, the Account Executive can expect:
* 25 days paid holiday plus paid day-off for your birthday
* The time between Christmas and New Year off (at least 3 days)
* Complimentary team lunch every Wednesday, desk drinks on a Thursday and breakfast on a Monday morning
* Early finish on Fridays (4.30pm)
* Individual membership in the PRCA (MPRCA on business cards, email etc.)
* Bonus for bringing in new business or new employees
* Discounted gym membership
* Interest free loans for annual rail passes and Travelcards
If you have the relevant experience for this Account Executive role, or are curious to find out more about other roles we are actively recruiting for, then please don't hesitate to contact Maya on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 826 1221.