SEO Account Director
7 days left
- Job Role
- SEO Manager
SEO Account Director required for London’s leading international media agency.
Do you possess 5+ years SEO experience and want to work with some of the worlds most recognised global brands?
This role exists within the agency’s Global Search team covering primarily SEO. As an SEO Account Director you will play a pivotal role in day to day ownership of client engagements, SEO process and management of client deliverables. SEO Account Directors will also be required to support the growth of the offering and management of Account Managers in the team.
Salary to £50,000
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate out-of-the-box thinking across Owned media platforms, supporting account team members. You should demonstrate your proactive nature and take the initiative to identify areas for improvement to the clients and within team projects.
Expert knowledge of owned asset optimization and strategic development is essential. Candidates must be an expert in both on-page and off-page optimisation, including analysis of performance based on a multi-market framework.
Key skills & knowledge:
· Demonstrated experience in SEO strategy creation and owned optimisation
· Demonstrated team management experience
· Demonstrated line management
· Demonstrated line management and career progression (minimum of 2 people)
· Expert knowledge of on and off-page optimisation across owned platforms (websites, YouTube, video and social media)
· Experience integration of SEO with Paid media
· Client leadership and relationship skills – including experienced presentation skills
· Strong project management and organisational skills
· Effective and efficient working style
· Demonstrated proactivity in day to day activity
· Preferred understanding of site analytics and tracking requirements
Apply for SEO Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly