Senior Account Manager
We currently have two account handling vacancies in our Bushey and London offices to support the company Directors on our key property related clients (both commercial and residential)
Responsibilities include the following, working across all channels (including strategy, branding, brochures, video, email marketing, direct marketing, advertising, web, marketing suites and event management):
- Leading and expanding key projects with existing property clients – attending relevant meetings to take briefs, advise on suitable options and report on project status', as well as compiling and controlling project budgets and timelines. It’s likely that there will be an opportunity to manage new client relationships, too.
- Managing briefs through the creative studio, from first draft to delivery and completion
- Contributing to the creative direction of projects
- Coordinating deadlines and workflow
- Working as a team to carry out weekly processes, including resource planning and invoicing
- Accurately reporting in to the Senior Company Directors to maintain the team’s rolling forecast
- Reporting on campaign activity
- Leading and nurturing an Account Executive, who will form part of your team.
You will be passionate about the creative and marketing industry, be self-motivated with a natural flair for organising people, projects and resources. You will possess:
- Agency experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and experience of working with, and understanding the importance of brand guidelines
- The ability to work simultaneously on numerous projects with the proficiency to manage and motivate people
- A pro-active nature with the ability to adapt to any given situation and stay calm under pressure
- The ability to build and maintain strong and smart relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers
- An education to degree level (ideally from a marketing or related background) or equivalent experience.
The following are preferable but not essential:
- Exposure to the commercial and/or residential property sector.