Sports Content Producer
Job Title: Sports Content Producer
Job ID: 00929
Job Type: Permanent
Industry: Digital Marketing
* Amazing opportunity to work as a Sports Content Executive
* Unbelievable career progression opportunities, training new skills every week
A forward-thinking and award winning, Bedfordshire based Digital Marketing Agency are looking to bring in a Sports Content Executive to join their growing SEO and Content team. This could be an ideal position for someone with an interest in sports, content and SEO.
- Creating imaginative and engaging content (articles, Quizzes, guides etc) for placement on relevant websites
- Analysis of publishing websites to determine their authority in a niche, relevancy to your client’s brand as well as to the campaign goals.
- Outreach for campaign for placement of material
- Analysis of keywords, on page SEO, and to contribute to campaign strategy planning and creation, from the creative conceptualisation to the logistical planning of the components of the campaign.
- Conduct research and ideas generation
- Conduct health check for sites SEO to check links, page set up, content and usability
- Attend conferences on behalf of clients when needed, writing and tweeting on their behalf
- Write monthly reports for clients on the progress and activity on the account
Essential Skills & Experience
- 1+ years’ experience in Content Writing/Digital Marketing/SEO
- Experience and ability to write both advertorial and editorial copy for client campaigns
- Good communication skills
- Experience in writing good quality content, preferably with examples currently online
- Ability to meet deadlines, work on their own initiative and manage workload
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, and other SEO tools
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop.
- Experience in an agency setting
If this sounds like a good match, then please get in touch ASAP as interviews are taking place immediately.