Data Planner - Senior, Central London – Up to £70k dependent on experience
This Senior Data Planner role is with an integrated agency who are pushing boundaries with analysis. You’ll be a Senior Data Planner who is confident in their ability to use data for clients in order to develop strategy and achieve their objectives.
As Senior Data Planner you’ll be someone who is up to date with developments in data analysis and technology, and will be able to advise clients effectively. If you’re a Senior Data Planner looking for a strong creative agency to be a part of, this agency is a perfect option.
Demographical, motivational and behavioural data will be a simple to explain for this Senior Data Planner. You’ll be assisting the development of highly effective campaigns which surpass all expectations of the client.
Here’s what you’d be tasked with as Senior Data Planner:
- Carrying out campaign analysis
- Designing and implementing CRM strategies, dashboards and forecasting models
- Data brief and interrogation
- Utilising targeting methods for mobile, social and DM campaigns
Sound like the kind of Senior Data Planner role you’re looking for? We want to hear from a Senior Data Planner like you. They’re looking to kick on quickly as they have important clients for this Senior Data Planner to get to work on.
Here’s what they’re expecting to see in this Senior Data Planner:
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar roles
- Experience within fast-paced agencies preferable but not essential
- Able to create propensity models / segmentations
- Advanced Excel experience and a working knowledge of Access
If you’re this Data Planner, please do get in touch. Please quote JW287a when applying for this role.
We specialise in agency recruitment, and always have a wide variety of roles. If this role isn't right for you then don't worry. We currently have live roles at various levels. Get in touch for a chat, or simply send your CV to us, and we’ll get in touch with you.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com